The following is a quick tour of some of the stuff at the gym. Some of the specific equipment includes:
24/7 access system.
- Competition bars (Power Bars, Squat bars, Deadlift bar, safety squat bar, cambered bar, swiss bar, etc.)
- Dumbbells up to 150s, and a set of 200s.
- Atlas stones from 75 to 420lbs. Tires from 200-900lbs
- Full set of kegs and sandbags
- An array of logs and axle bars
- Farmers walk, frame, and yoke walk
- Prowlers, sleds, harnesses, ropes (for truck/sled pull).
- An arm over arm pulling platform, and a Glute Ham Raise
- Viking press, car deadlift(both outside)
- Monolift, reverse hyper, lat pulldown, seated row, cable crossover
- Competition ER Racks, challenge calibrated plates
- Woodway Treadmill, Xebex Rower, Elliptical and bikes
- Leg Curl/Extension, Pec Deck, Seated Calf Raise, Seated Shoulder Press, leg press
- An array of power racks
- 2 platforms, plus deadlift blocks/jack
- Free Chalk